Couch Cleaning & Other Furniture Cleaning in Chicago IL
Of all the things in your home, it is vital that an IICRC-certified technician cleans your furniture (especially before or after entertaining) since upholstery is extremely sensitive and predisposed to cleaning-process complications such as shrinking, browning, bleeding or cracking. This makes your fine furnishing easily damageable, thus expensive to reupholster. Upholstery becomes just as soiled as carpet with dirt, body oils, food and drink spills, and pet hair and stains — not to mention blood, sweat and tears.
Whether the heartiest or the most delicate fabric, Anderson Certified Cleaning Technicians will baby your furnishings, ensuring that the natural colors of your pieces will shine brightly again.
Just as importantly, keeping your textiles clean will also deter the presence of insects and moths that might otherwise feed on and destroy these dirty fibers.
Upholstery cleaning provides a healthy home environment for you and your family. Keeping your furniture clean and in good working condition should be a top priority. Here’s what you need to know about upholstery cleaning.
What Is Upholstery Cleaning?
Upholstery cleaning is removing dirt and grease that spreads to sofas and chairs from daily use. The cleaning process of furniture is delicate, but it’s also difficult to get a deep clean using only the cleaning products and equipment that you can buy in stores. For both of those reasons, it’s just better to leave the work of furniture cleaning to a professional!
Our professional cleaning technicians begin by finding out the fabric type, usually cotton, linen, wool, suede, or microfiber fabric. They then apply the appropriate cleaning method for that type of material. In general, cleaning furniture includes pre-treatment, mopping, neutralizing odors, washing the main part of the piece of furniture, removing and cleaning all pillows, and cleaning in all crevices.
Upholstery cleaners can clean your entire furniture collection regularly or specific pieces by request. They also do spot treatment to remove stains from pets, food, drink, or grease. Upholstery cleaners also deodorize furniture to eliminate odor. Furniture that’s frequently used should be cleaned regularly to extend its life and keep it fresh.
What Types of Upholstery and Furniture Can Be Cleaned?
Our experts can clean all types of furniture, such as sofas, armchairs, office furniture, and more. We can also handle a wide variety of fabrics, including microfiber, suede, cotton, leather, and wool.
How Often Do I Need Upholstery Cleaning?
To avoid your furniture fading, it’s a good idea to clean your upholstery at least once a week. Fabric couches can be vacuumed to remove surface dirt, pet hair and crumbs; and leather furniture can be cleaned with leather cleaning wipes to help it stay conditioned, soft and supple.
However, the best way to protect your furniture from wear and tear and extend its life is to have it professionally cleaned. Experts generally recommend once a year and at least every six months when your pet is home. Contact us now, and we’ll do our best to extend the life of your furniture and sofas.
Why Choose Us for Upholstery and Carpet Cleaning?
We offer the most effective carpet and decor cleaning solution based on the latest smart cleaning technology. We also offer a variety of cleaning services for your home. These include:
- Pre-vacuum of all particles and debris
- Stain and spot treatment pre-sprayed
- Steam cleaning
- Upholstery conditioning
- Pet stains and odors removal
Our team offers high standard cleaning services to ensure customer satisfaction.
How Our Furniture Cleaning Works
Upholstery cleaning requires know-how and special equipment. There are general steps we follow in cleaning your furniture:
- We first do a preliminary check of your furniture. The check-up process involves checking the type of furniture you have and its condition. We also answer questions about the cleaning process.
- We then clean the interior with a vacuum. Before we begin steaming furniture, we zip-brush to remove as much dirt, hair, and lint as possible.
- After this, we do an internal pre-treatment where a solution is pre-sprayed to break up any dirt or grime on the sofa. Pre-treatment is done after determining the type of material. The cleaning solution we use is soap-free and, therefore, non-sticky.
- After that, we do upholstery pre-brushing and steam cleaning. Pre-brushing involves pre-cleaning the armrests, headrests, and seat liners. Steam cleaning involves using the upholstery cleaning machine that sucks dirt and water. The process doesn’t leave your furniture wet but damp.
- The next step is the removal of any persistent stains and enzyme treatment if you have pets. Enzyme treatment ingests and neutralizes odors immediately.
- Lastly, we do a final check-up to ensure customer satisfaction.
Our team is professionally trained to clean your furniture and keep it looking its best. Clean upholstered furniture contributes to a cleaner, healthier living space for homeowners and tends to last longer than furniture that is not properly maintained.
We offer both residential and office cleaning services in the Chicago area, so contact us today to get your furniture clean and guest-ready!