Emergency Water Restoration & Mitigation Services in Chicago
Anderson Certified Cleaning Technicians offers same day, 24-hour emergency service. We are available 24/7 for emergency water restoration services to help to mitigate damages to your home.
Damage Restoration Experts in Chicago
Whether it’s a significant basement flood or a minor leak, it’s important to know who to call for fast emergency service. At Anderson Certified Cleaning Technicians, we’re more than water damage restoration professionals. We’re a dedicated team of technicians that wants to restore your comfort as fast as possible. Understanding that even minor water damage can create hazardous living conditions, we do our best to respond within the shortest time possible.
Emergency Water Damage Restoration Services
Emergency restoration services are essential for reducing property damage and repair costs. Stagnant water and excess moisture create perfect breeding grounds for disease-causing microorganisms like bacteria, mold and mildew. Such an environment can put you and your family’s health at risk.
Anderson Certified Cleaning Technicians is ready to dispatch well-prepared damage restoration experts to any water damage emergency 24/7. Our experts have the proficiency and skills needed to handle the situation on-site. We can quickly size up a loss and begin cleaning up and dehumidifying the affected area immediately.
Water Removal and Restoration Services
We offer a wide array of water restoration services in Chicago, including:
- Water damage assessment
- Debris removal
- Water removal
- Structural drying
- Restorative drying
- Finding and repairing the leak
- Storm damage repair and reconstruction services
- Helping you file insurance claims
Water Damage Causes
Some of the significant causes of water damage include:
- Damaged or Leaking Pipes: Leaking pipes or broken pipes cause water damage. Your plumbing is vulnerable to clogs and damage. If a pipe bursts, significant water damage can take place. Sometimes, freezing temperatures or changes in water pressure cause pipes to rupture. To avoid such problems, look out for bulges, stains, cracks, and other moisture signs on the floors or ceiling.
- Malfunctioning Appliances: As your appliances age, the pipes can corrode and the hoses can deteriorate. Dishwashers, refrigerators, washing machines, and water heaters are prone to deterioration, so be on the lookout.
- Natural Disasters and Extreme Weather Conditions: Although you can’t control natural disasters that cause water damage, you can take the required measures in advance to reduce their impact on your property. Sudden storms, flash floods, and hurricanes are major causes of water damage. Following a disaster, enlisting professional water restoration technicians from a reputable company will help reduce the impact of the water damage.
- HVAC systems: HVAC systems also cause water damage. Air conditioners, in particular, need frequent maintenance. When left unmaintained, they can cause moisture accumulation, which can encourage mold growth.
When to Call for Emergency Water Damage Cleanup Services
Although water damage cleanup is a task you can handle on your own, the timing is critical. Harmful bacteria, mildew, and mold can start forming 12 hours following the damage, and a serious issue can occur within 48 hours. Calling an expert for water damage repair can stop further damage from occurring, hasten the cleanup process and provide you with peace of mind.
When you experience flood damage, it’s important that you call us immediately. Our friendly service providers work fast and with as little disruption as possible to your everyday life.
At Anderson Certified Cleaning Technicians, we know you have a lot to handle, and we’ll help you take a significant load off by offering top-notch water damage repair and restoration services at affordable prices. Call us today!